VISION & MISSION
We believe that God is calling us to be involved in the life of our church. God is calling us to pursue creative ministry opportunities for children and youth. God is calling us to deepen our spiritual lives and to walk with others in the spiritual journey. God is calling us to act justly towards the less fortunate and to be good stewards of our earthly environment
Our Saviour’s Lutheran Church was established on May 12, 1956, as a mission congregation of the Evangelical Lutheran Church (United States) (ELC). It was the policy of the ELC to send a man to buy property, arrange for the building of a parsonage, and then to call a pastor. Dr. Mars Dale, ELC District President, and Pastor C. Solberg, Regional director of Home Missions, were sent out to Prince George to buy property. After the property at 1094 Douglas Street was purchased, the groundbreaking ceremony for the church building took place on June 2, 1957. On November 3, 1957 the first worship service took place in a partially finished building. In June 1990, the church at 1094 Douglas Street was sold to Prince George Funeral Services Ltd. and the church building at 3590 Dufferin Avenue was purchased from the Westwood Mennonite Brethren Church. The congregation resides in this building with nearly 170 members.
INSERT UPDATED INFO